Mourning Hangover Dump of the Day

on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I axiom the craziest shit ever….

There is an inuit home for people from the shrewd north to come to the city for whatever reason and never adieu because they get caught up ~ward drinking and not wanting to live in the sea north….

So I’m walking on the ground the street and I see this crazy looking motherfucker who I ween just left a school shooting and he walks up to a damsel, throws her to the ground, drags her into ~y alley and I’m wondering on the supposition that I should help, but I’m none hero, so I wait a scarcely any minutes, walk by the alley, cuz I’m semi-concerned and don’t poverty to be responsible for a dying indirectly, and bitch is wiping her fucking pussy through toilet paper….making me conclude I just witnessed a rape fantasy in large daylight….

It was inspiring.

Here are some links from around the internet, in like manner inspiring.

Tags: Diane Lane Nude Jaime Pressly Nude Denise Milani Nude Diane Kruger Nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment