The Irish Made Rihanna Cover Up

on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rihanna ToplessIf you clicked through yesterday’s The Crap We Missed, you power have noticed Rihanna shooting a video in Ireland wearing what appears to be a bikini made revealed of red bandanas. Turns out the cultivator who owns the field also noticed and plant his good Catholic Protestant sensibilities to have ~ing offended. BBC News reports:

“I deliberation it was inappropriate. I requested them to come to a stand and they did,” he explained.
“I had my conference with Rihanna and I hope she understands whither I’m coming from. We shook hands,” he declared.
Mr Graham admitted that he did not apprehend who the 23-year-old sex symbol was when he got a phone send for to ask for the use of his ~ of battle in Bangor, County Down, for a unexpectedly video last week.
“I didn’t apprehend who was coming. If the distinction ‘Rihanna’ had been mentioned, well, none disrespect but it wouldn’t be delivered of meant anything,” he explained.
… “From my witticism of view, it was my district, I have an ethos and I felt it was out of place.
“I wish no ill resoluteness against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could communicate to themselves with a greater God,” he reported.

I should probably mention that photos came in this daybreak showing Rihanna running around completely topless for the time of the shoot, so there’s that. But equitable for future reference, let’s constitute sure we’re all undeniable on what’s acceptable in Ireland and which’s not:

- Drinking yourself into a commonwealth of self-pissification. Acceptable.
- Punching women in the assurance. Acceptable.
- Practicing a religion that allows body of ecclesiastics to rape young boys in the rant. Acceptable.
- Blowing up Protestants. Acceptable.
- Women’s breasts in a room. Unacceptable. “Yell fright’n the pataydoes.”

Photo: INFdaily, Splash News

Rihanna Topless

Rihanna Topless

Rihanna Topless

Rihanna Topless

Rihanna Topless

Tags: kim cattrall naked rosario dawson nude elizabeth hurley de~d heidi klum nude camille grammer nude leslie mann nude vikki blows naked rosie jones nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment