Morning Hangover Dump of the Day

on Saturday, February 4, 2012

I like my coffee like I like my women, cold, bitter and lonely….

I’ve been acting on that one all week. You be assured of life as a hack writer who isn’t veritably a writer but who tell bitches he is for lets face it, I’m fucking instrument right now asshole….Maybe individual day some high level comedian like Roseanne elect hire me on her comeback tour….since fat women is my body…

We’re all allowed to day-~ motherfucker…

Now THATS How You Do Dishes – VIDEO
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Casting Movie Roles with regard to the 25 Sexiest Athletes
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Free Cam Shows. Make the Most of It
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Six Ways Neil Patrick Harris Has Made Life Easier in the place of Straight Men Even Though He’s a Homo
FOLLOW THIS LINK

PRANK: Wiring Horn to Brakelights Hahahahahha – VIDEO
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Laura Dore is Always Easy put ~ the Eyes
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Even Khloe Thinks Kim Kardashian’s Divorce Is A Crock Of Shit, Hates Kris Jenner Now
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Live Cam Shows, You Gotta Love It
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Sexy German Rubs One Out
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Where Are They Now? Nickelodeon’s Leading Ladies Of The ’90s
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Britney Spears is a Two Face – VIDEO
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Tags: Kelly Rowland hotties Christina Milian nip slip Justin Bieber pics Rosie Huntington-Whiteley pirelli Doutzen Kroes in victoria's secret lingerie Kate Gosselin upskirts Rachelle Leah naked pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment